Web Page Search...

Custom Search

Rabu, 02 April 2008

Attractive Sterling Silver 1 MM Italian Box Link Chain 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 30" Necklace

Attractive Sterling Silver 1 MM Italian Box Link Chain 14 16 18 20 22 24 30 Necklace

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Gem Avenue

Features

  • Gem Avenue sku #box1mm
  • Casted in .925 Sterling Silver
  • Made in USA
  • Box Link Chain Necklace
  • 1 MM wide chain

Customer Reviews

Sterling silver chain5
I loved the chain, it was the perfect length. I will be ordering another one soon. The delivery was fast.

nice chain great price no surprises5
I purchased a 22" and a 30" chain. Quick delivery, nice looking chains. Description and photo matches what was received. I would purchase this again.
D.N.

Nice Chain at a Cheap Price5
Nice sturdy chain that goes well with many silver pendents. I love how Gem Avenue offers many lengths of this chain and all at an affordable price.

Great shipping and well worth the buy.


View product details at Amazon