Web Page Search...

Custom Search

Kamis, 03 April 2008

Campbell's Pepper Pot Soup

Campbell's Pepper Pot Soup

Product Details

  • Brand: Campbell's
  • Dimensions: 8.40 pounds

Features

  • One of the original Campbell's soups
  • This beef stock, potato and pasta soup is the start to a quick and simple dinner
  • Serve with a fresh omlet for a satisfying and delicious meal
  • 12/10.5 oz cans

Customer Reviews

Pepper Pot Soup! Yum!5
I've loved this soup since I was a little girl (eons ago). When I found out it was tripe soup, it made no difference since I already liked it. Can't find this wonderful warmer locally. That's a loss for my community.

Something great from my childhood still exists!5
I can't believe that you can still get Pepper Pot soup from Cambell's.
I had a conversation re: old time favoties and thing's of the past with some friends. I was talking about foods on general. How they aren't the same or they are gone. A dear friend of mine suggested I check on line. I was so pleased I sent e-mails out to all my contacts telling them on the sucess of my search. My family and I couldn't be happier.


View product details at Amazon