Web Page Search...

Custom Search

Kamis, 03 April 2008

Minor's Chicken Base - 16 oz.


Product Details

  • Brand: Minor's
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

  • 100% All-Natural, NO artificial ingredients, NO chemical preservatives and NO artificial coloring.
  • Meat-First base meaning the first ingredient is Chicken Meat and Natural Chicken Juices.
  • 1 tsp. = 8 oz. Chicken Stock/Broth -- 1 Container = 5 gallons
  • Adds delicious chicken flavor to any recipe.
  • FREE chef developed recipes and more are included with every order.

Customer Reviews

Super service, excellent product.5
Very, very nice flavor. I add it when cooking rice instead of adding salt. Very good with beef dishes. It adds a complexity to pot-roast [1/2 bottle of bad red wine added to the pot helps] and beef gravies. Add to gravy made with beef base and demi-glace for something really good to pour over a steak.

As for service: 1 hour after placing my order there was a knock on the door and here was my soupbase, hand delivered -- though they _are_, I found out, just around the corner. That's hard to beat.

The best cooking ingredient there is!!5
I love this chicken base, it's delicious! I use it to make soups (quick and easily) but also use it to give extra flavor in steaming veggies, or I rub it on a whole chicken or turkey before baking...YUM!


View product details at Amazon